Friday, January 8, 2010

A kinder, gentler conspiracy theory

I think this is hilarious. Although I certainly believe that we need to scrutinizeour news and we are not getting theand we are not getting the whole story for sure a lot of the time. And we even need to take educated civil action. But when my son posted it on his facebook account it made me happy because sometimes I think he is a bit too serious need to scrutinize our news and we and this is definitely on the lighter side. Since I can believe it most stuff if I try:bigfoot really exists? I can dig it! I mean a lot of the photos of my children are fuzzy with their backs turned to me and I know they exist; or how about this one: aliens are watching over us? cool! but this one was a delightful yoga stretch even for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment